Do you know the importance of using social media for your business but find it a bit overwhelming to get started or maintain a consistent presence?
Then a private training session is for you!
This one-hour package is a budget-friendly option that’s perfect for those needing a boost to get started using their business Facebook page. We’ll cover:
- How to create posts
- Scheduling posts
- Editing and deleting posts
- Tagging people and businesses
- Engaging with other pages
At the end of our session, you’ll receive a PDF guide with how-to screenshots to refer back to if you need a refresher.
This package includes everything from the Boost package plus a pre-audit of your page and recommendations on how to improve your business Facebook page. In approximately 2 hours, we’ll cover the training from the Boost package as well as these additional topics:
- Best practices for posting
- Helpful Facebook page settings
- Viewing and using Facebook insights
- Organizing a content calendar
After our session, you’ll have access to me via phone and email for up to 14 days to ask any questions you might have about what you learned.
This package is perfect for those who want more personalized guidance on Facebook marketing. I will come to your business to provide hands-on training, answer questions and help guide you to social media success. You’ll receive everything from the Boost and Improve packages, plus:
- Content ideas for your page
- Content calendar with post ideas for one month
- Walk through of advertising
- Creating audiences
- Choosing objectives
- Creative material for ads
- When to boost posts
- Where to find stock images
- How to use an easy (and free!) tool to create custom graphics
Once our training session is complete, I’ll provide up to an hour of on-site consulting and unlimited access via email so you can contact me with questions you may have within 14 days of our training session.
I also offer training on four other social media platforms which can be added on to your training package for an additional fee: